Da Capo Paris Flute Class Application
To apply (beginning January 1, 2018) as a Performer for 2018 Paris Flute Class, you will need to submit the following items:
- A completed application form. Application forms will be available on this website beginning December 2017. Please print, fill out, and return with your other required materials.
- A curriculum vitae with complete information about your musical education, any awards, and experience.
- A recent recording of two contrasting solo pieces. One should be from the standard French repertoire. The recording may be from studio sessions or live performances, but may NOT be edited.
- Names and email addresses of three references we may contact on your behalf. These should be professional flutists or other professional musicians who can tell us more about your background.
- A non-refundable $50 application fee. Make checks payable to Da Capo Alliance and send all materials to:
Da Capo Alliance 587 E. 1st Avenue Salt Lake City, UT 84103
Application deadlines for Performers will be as follows:
If you would like to apply for financial aid, all materials must be postmarked by February 20, 2018. In addition to the items listed above, you must also submit a financial aid application form (available on this website by December 31, 2017).
You may apply for admission without financial aid consideration up until the final postmark deadline of March 15, 2018.