For our Da Capo Prize Competitions in 2020, links to the application form have now been added here:
- Da Capo Performance Prize Application Form (Word Document)
- Da Capo Performance Prize Application Form (PDF)
You may pay the application fee for our 2020 Da Capo Prize Competitions here by PayPal, or send a check to the address listed on the application form. PayPal is preferred, as checks have been known to go missing in the mail.
For our anticipated 2021 Flute Forum:
You may attend the 2021 Salt Lake Flute Forum as a Performer, Participant, or Auditor.
Please see the “Tuition and Fees” page for more information regarding attendance as a Performer, Participant or Auditor. You may receive a discount by auditing in a Teacher Group (see details via the link to the Teacher Group Auditor form below).
To apply as a Performer or Participant for the 2021 Flute Forum, we anticipate that you will need to submit the following:
- A completed application form. Application forms may be downloaded from this page. Please print, fill out, and return with your other required materials. We do not mail application forms.
- A resumé with detailed information about your musical education, experience, and any awards you have received.
- Your current flute teacher’s name, phone number, and email address; the same contact information for another individual who can serve as a reference for your musicianship.
- A non-refundable $25 application fee. Make checks payable to Da Capo Alliance and send all materials to:
Da Capo Alliance 587 E. 1st Avenue Salt Lake City, UT 84103
The application deadline for Performers and Participants is May 10, 2021.
Daily Auditors may reserve a space by mailing in the first page only of the Flute Forum Application form below, along with payment of $100 per day of attendance. Daily auditors may instead pay on the date they choose to attend, or at any time prior to that date; however, there is a slight risk that if you wait to pay we will not have space reserved for you at our location.