Salt Lake Flute Forum Application
You may attend our 2017 Salt Lake Flute Forum as a Performer, Participant, Daily Auditor, or receive a discount by attending as a Teacher Group Auditor member (see details via the link to our Teacher Group Auditor form below). To apply as a Performer or Participant for the 2017 Flute Forum, you will need to submit the following items:
• A completed application form. Application forms may be downloaded from this page below. We do not mail application forms.
• A resumé with detailed information about your musical education, any awards, and experience.
• A non-refundable $25 application fee. Make checks payable to Da Capo Alliance and send all materials to:
Da Capo Alliance 587 E. First Ave. Salt Lake City, UT 84103
The application deadline for Performers and Participants is May 15, 2017. Daily Auditors may reserve a space by mailing in the first page only of the Flute Forum Application form below, along with payment of $80 per day of attendance. Daily auditors may pay on the date they choose to attend, or at any time prior to that date; however, there is a slight risk that if you wait to pay we will not have space reserved for you at our location.
Da Capo Paris Flute Class application information may be viewed at the bottom of this page. Applications for the 2018 Paris Flute Class will be accepted beginning January 1, 2018.
Download the Salt Lake Flute Forum Application in Word or PDF format:
Download the Teacher Group Auditor Form:
Da Capo Paris Flute Class Application
To apply (beginning January 1, 2018) as a Performer for 2018 Paris Flute Class, you will need to submit the following items:
- A completed application form. Application forms will be available on this website beginning late Fall 2017. Please print, fill out, and return with your other required materials.
- A curriculum vitae with complete information about your musical education, any awards, and experience.
- A recent recording of two contrasting solo pieces. One should be from the standard French repertoire. The recording may be from studio sessions or live performances, but may NOT be edited.
- Names and email addresses of three references we may contact on your behalf. These should be professional flutists or other professional musicians who can tell us more about your background.
- A non-refundable $50 application fee.
Application deadlines for Performers will be as follows:
If you would like to apply for financial aid, all materials must be postmarked by February 20, 2018. In addition to the items listed above, you must also submit a financial aid application form (available on this website by December 2017).
You may apply for admission without financial aid consideration up until the final postmark deadline of March 15, 2018.